Toilet paper for sale
Livi toilet paper – 700 sheets 2ply
Quality toilet rolls sold in boxes of 48
Did you know:
- About four billion people don’t use toilet paper. About 70% – 75 % of the world’s population does not use toilet paper.
- People in some parts of the world do not use toilet paper due to a lack of trees.
- Some people don’t use toilet paper because they can’t afford it.
- A lot of people would rather not spend money of fancy paper to wipe their behinds.
- Water is the universal solvent, not paper.
- Toilet paper has secondary uses such as nose care, removing makeup, covering toilet seats, packaging material, cleaning mirrors, cleaning glasses, etc.
- Two-ply toilet paper consists of two layers of 10 thickness paper, one ply is made of a 13 thickness paper, and so, two-ply is not necessarily twice the thickness.
- When comparing one-ply and two-ply on average one-ply toilet paper lasts twice as long. One-ply will also tend to break down faster in a septic system.
- In an average household, the average roll of toilet paper lasts approximately five days.
- Consumers use approximately 8 – 9 sheets of paper per toilet use.
- We use an average of 57 sheets of toilet paper a day!
- The average roll weighs 227 grams (measurements: 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches per sheet)
- Seven percent of Americans steal rolls of toilet paper in hotels or motels.
- If you hang your toilet paper so you can pull it from the bottom, you’re deemed to be more intelligent than someone who hangs their toilet paper and pulls it from the top.
- It takes about 384 trees to make the toilet paper that one man uses within his lifetime.
- The average person uses 100 rolls of toilet paper per year (over 20,000 sheets).
- The daily production of toilet paper is about 83,048,116 rolls per day.
- Toilet paper is often used for making dresses.
- An average tree weighs 1,000 pounds which would yield 450 pounds of bleached chemical pulp, assuming a 90% converting yield, approximately 810 rolls of toilet paper would be produced from a single tree. (thanks to Don Guay)
- In many countries you do not flush the paper.
- Today, there is in-office machine, which turns used copier paper into toilet rolls, right there in the office.
- Toilet paper was first patented in Albany (Small country in Europe)